Motorcycles are stunning pieces of machinery when displayed correctly. You only need to visit a motorcycle sales floor or a motorcycle and motor vehicle museum to gain an appreciation for the aesthetic beauty and mechanical brilliance of some bikes. However, motorbikes aren’t the easiest vehicles to move around, particularly in the confined space of a motorcycle showroom. At Dynamoto, we wanted to make things easier for motorcycle enthusiasts, so we designed and manufactured a commercial motorcycle moving and storage solution. Whether you’re transporting a bike between exhibitions and conventions or finding the perfect spot in the motorcycle showroom to showcase the bike, Dynamoto makes moving and storing motorcycles so much simpler.
Why use Dynamoto in your motorcycle showroom?
Private motorcycle collectors and sales showrooms internationally choose Dynamoto for their commercial storage solutions, and it’s not hard to understand why.
- No one understands motorcycles better. As motorbike enthusiasts ourselves, the Dynamoto team are uniquely positioned to understand the needs of motorcyclists. We developed the Dynamoto bike stand using our extensive knowledge of motorbikes, mechanical engineering, and product design, creating a product that commercial motorcycle businesses would love to use.
- We guarantee quality. The Dynamoto motorbike stand combines innovative design, premium materials, and unparalleled manufacturing quality to produce our revolutionary multidirectional stands. You won’t find a higher quality product anywhere else. We’re so confident that we offer a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee return policy on all purchases. If you purchase one of our stands and aren’t impressed, you have 30 days to arrange a return and refund.
- Our products are Australian-made. The Dynamoto team takes great pride in the fact that our products are designed and manufactured in Australia.
- We have something for everyone. Whether you’re displaying motorcycles on a sales floor or have prize bikes in shopping centres, Dynamoto has commercial transport and storage options to suit you.
3 ways Dynamoto motorcycle stands can benefit you
Whether you’re running a motorcycle and motor vehicle museum or a dealership, Dynamoto offers a range of benefits to your business.
- Keep the bikes safe. One of the biggest challenges in storing motorcycles is their overall safety. It’s hard to maximise on space without risking scratches, dings, or damage. Dynamoto motorbike stands reduce the risk of damage, so you can feel confident wheeling each bike in and out of storage.
- Maximise on space. Anyone who works with bikes can tell you that floor space is valuable, so you need to invest in equipment to help you find the balance between saving space and safe, secure storage. Dynamoto’s motorcycle stand moves multi-directionally, so you won’t need to worry about pivoting the bike to move it into tight spaces. The stand holds the bike upright, so it’s both compact and secure.
It’s simple to use. The stand’s omnidirectional wheels allow you to glide your bikes in and out of storage effortlessly, so you can easily display your motorcycles.
If you’d like to make your motorcycle showroom more efficient, try Dynamoto’s motorcycle stand
At Dynamoto, we don’t believe motorcycle enthusiasts should be inhibited by space. Whether you work on bikes, collect them, or sell them, space should never impede your business. Dynamoto is a revolutionary motorcycle stand designed by motorcyclists for motorcyclists. The design holds the bike in a stable upright position for compact and safe storage, and the multi-directional movement of the stand makes storing and retrieving motorbikes a breeze. So if you’re wondering how Dynamoto can revolutionise your showroom or display area, try it out for yourself.